I have not been able to post messages on Yahoo Groups for 2 days. What can I do?
Topic: What is case real name
June 25, 2019 / By Nehemiah Question:
I own the Yahoo group and I can't post messages on it. When I try, It tells me to "try again later." I can't reach anybody at Yahoo and the stock answers on the Yahoo site are not helpful. What can I do?
I read that someone with the same problem was able to post if they didn't use the "Rich-Text Editor." I tried that and was able to post that way. Then I tried posting again with the RTE and was able to do it. So I would conclude that posting without the Rich Text Editor is apparently a workaround and the problem must be on Yahoo's end. The sad thing is that while you used to be able to email a real live person at Yahoo to help you with a problem, now you can't. Yahoo is apparently totally incommunicado. Sad.
As of yesterday (April 12) the problem has been intermittent........sometimes I can post with "Rich Text" and sometimes not. This has got to be a problem on Yahoo's end. It is absurd that there is no way to reach a real person in cases like this.
In response to Echo Sanders:
1) The name of the group is "sma_free"
2) I am posting directly via the site.
3) The message says: "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request at this time. If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please contact our Customer Care Team. We apologize for this inconvenience."
Of course there is no way to contact their "Customer Care Team" and when you click on the link, it just takes you to a site with FAQs that is of no help.
Best Answers: I have not been able to post messages on Yahoo Groups for 2 days. What can I do?
Kiaran | 6 days ago
Per our engineering team, this issue should now be resolved. If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know by posting a new question in this area of Answers.
Thank you for that update. I've added your ID and group name to the engineering ticket we have open for this issue. Can you confirm if you get a similar error when posting via email? That is the only question you didn't answer.
Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
If you're still experiencing this issue, please update your question with the following:
1. The name of the group.
2. How are you posting? (Via email or via the site? - have you tried both?)
3. What is the exact error you're getting?
With this information, I'll be able to better investigate this problem.
Looking forward to your update!
👍 120 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? I have not been able to post messages on Yahoo Groups for 2 days. What can I do?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: What is case real name
Originally Answered: Why does Yahoo jobs only post scams, and how do I report them to Yahoo?
Because legitimate jobs have no shortage of applicants. A legitimate company with real employees can only hire one or two workers. They also have no interest in interviewing 1,000 different applicants. Most real businesses have more important things to do and interview maybe 3-5 people per position and then move on with training the new employee and other important tasks. If they get 1 or more qualified applicants without advertising, they usually won't advertise the position at all.
"work from home" type businesses are *NOT* in the business of selling goods and services to real customers. Usually the "customers" are also the "employees" in some form or another. So "work from home" type scams tend to advertise a lot more than legitimate businesses that pay their employees a real hourly wage. The turnover is pretty high when people figure out they aren't actually getting paid and may even be spending their own money in the process.
You can try reporting them, but these "jobs" are a significant source of revenue so don't cross your fingers that your single report will get a scam taken down. Especially in this economy where few real jobs get posted on jobs boards. Many other sites also get a significant portion of their revenue from scam/spam/con postings.
Monster.com is actually the worst of all offenders for work from home, pyramid schemes, and so forth. If you're not satisfied with the content quality of jobs boards you use, your best bet may be to reply to whatever jobs appear legit and then move on to other jobs boards.
I'm having the same issue for the second day now. Wondering what's going on...
I own a group and strangely, there were messages pending this morning which means some people have been able to post :'(
Surprising is that the people who posted the messages are those who post tens of message daily and I always end up deleting them as spam.
👍 40 | 👎 5
It *is* affecting a lot of groups. Our 3 moderators have been unable to post rich text messages for several days now. If you scroll up and down the list of questions, you can see where others have also started threads about this issue.
Unfortunately, lack of RT is a problem for us.
👍 35 | 👎 4
Either the problem isn't affecting all groups, or it is being fixed. I posted using the Rich Text Editor to my test group with no problem this evening.
If this is still a problem for you I would recommend editing your question to extend the expiration time (Yahoo Staff doesn't usually show up on the weekend) and to add the name of the group(s) affected.
👍 30 | 👎 3
I am having the same issue now for two days. I can post via plain text, but not rich text. There is no help anywhere which is crap.
👍 25 | 👎 2
Originally Answered: My yahoo mail messages are not opening. What should I do?
If emails are missing from your inbox, or messages are missing from your IM conversation history, the first step is to ensure that the messages haven't unexpectedly moved to a different folder. To rule this out, please do the following:
1. Check any folders that you have set up. In some cases, email is unintentionally moved to a folder. This sometimes happens in the newest version of Yahoo! Mail, where the number keys are shortcuts to custom folders within your account. Also make sure you are looking at all the folders I have windows 7, and on my inbox page, on the left, in the folders section, next to where it says Folders there is a small triangle on the left. Click on that and all your folders should show.
2. Check your email filters. You'll want to ensure that a filter isn't directing certain emails to an unexpected place. To view your filters, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, and select Mail Options from the menu that appears (in Mail Classic, this is Options | Mail Options). Then select Filters from the options on the left.
3. Try using the search feature, located at the top of mail page, If you know the name of the sender or recipient or a word from the subject line of a missing email, try running it through Mail Search to see if it's hiding within the account.