Yippee! Who's happy for me?
Topic: Sunday school homework
July 17, 2019 / By Joy Question:
I just finished my homework! I'm usually up until late Sunday night. I'm so happy because now I have all day tomorrow to be lazy(well after I go to church)!!!
Best Answers: Yippee! Who's happy for me?
Gertrude | 7 days ago
Hey good Job! lol i'm 'posed to be doin my homework(betcha i'll be up late). But i'm glade u finished, that's 1 less of us oppressed by school work
--p.s. I luv guinea pigs2!
👍 122 | 👎 7
Did you like the answer? Yippee! Who's happy for me?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Sunday school homework
Originally Answered: I want to be happy again?
plain and simple your a teenager and im sure you have heard this from other people but that's perfectly natural everyone goes threw a stage of awkwardness and doubt ill try help you with each of your problems as best i can and i am only 20 i have gone threw what your going threw recently so ill give you the best advice i can
1. you care for your sister and that's sweet she is going through a hard time and she needs your support insted of letting it drive you crazy try to help her and if she doesn't want your help support her in any way you can even if its just a friendly ear she can talk to
2. every and i mean every teenage girl goes through this some day you will realize that you are who you are and theirs nothing wrong with you and anyone who thinks their is isn't worth your time of day
3. this is a similar answer to the last you will embrace yourself it just takes time you are goon through a stage were your trying to find who you are and in time you will
4. You re at an age were everything is awkward and for the next few years it might stay that way but trust me when i say the best it yet to come you will break out of your shell and meet allot of new people you have your whole life ahead of you
5. you wont find that motivation at your age you have to find out who you are before knowing what you want to do and it may take time but keep at it always have it in the back of your mind what you want to be and who you can help and the only way you can be the best person you can be is by knowing who that person is and never to think your not good enough
i hope in some way this helps and trust me when i say everything will work out it just take a bit of work and a bit of time
who does their homework on a saturday night??? you should have been partying tonight and saved the h/w for tomorrow afternoon!!!!!
👍 40 | 👎 6
A+ for you.
Now will you answer my question please?
I'm glad to hear that you are going to church as well.
👍 34 | 👎 5
woohoo for you i wish i would have done my homework i have to do it tomorrow but i dont want to but thats great for you:)
👍 28 | 👎 4
Originally Answered: How to keep the dog happy?
I've had two dachshund males and a mix with pomeranian. All were intelligent and
relatively easy to train. They are not outside dogs except for short times. They do
not have dog smell. Keep them brushed. Your idea of a schedule is good. You
need to watch for signs of her going to the door and get her out quick. Perhaps
you can enlist the help of your brother because you will grow tired of spending so
much time with her every day. I've never done it, but keeping them caged when
you're gone helps them learn control. DON'T leave her without water. A dog is
a big responsibility and requires love and patience.