Where can i get a certified copy of a newspaper article to turn in with a passport application as a form of ID?

Where can i get a certified copy of a newspaper article to turn in with a passport application as a form of ID? Topic: Make a letter of application
June 19, 2019 / By Katelin
Question: where can i get a certified copy of a newspaper article to turn in with a passport application as a form of ID? My husband and I submitted our passport applications and only I got mine. they sent him a letter saying the identification he provided was not sufficient for passport purposes and that he needed to submit additional documentation to further establish his identity. They said the documents needed to be made BEFORE the year 2000. my husband was 17 then! He was home schooled so he has no school ID. He didn't get a SS card until 2005. Drivers license in 2003. They only thing that has a picture of him, a date and his name is a news paper article and we can't figure out how to get a certified copy to send in. HELP!
Best Answer

Best Answers: Where can i get a certified copy of a newspaper article to turn in with a passport application as a form of ID?

Hebe Hebe | 9 days ago
Gaurenteed they won't accept a newspaper article, certified or not. If your husband was home schooled there must have been an agency or school board that certified it. My daughter is home schooled and it's all coordinated with the local board of education. He should have a birth certificate and perhaps even a baptismal record to show who he is. Heck, my oldest daughter got a Canadian passport with nothing more then a SSN and citizenship card so he has to be able to come up with something.
👍 286 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? Where can i get a certified copy of a newspaper article to turn in with a passport application as a form of ID? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Make a letter of application

Hebe Originally Answered: Im making a Newspaper Article on the Great Plains, does anyone know a good title for the newspaper article?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_plain... What period of the plains? The whole history, or a certain part? Great Plains, Great Peoples Sorry, that's all my tired brain can come up with. But go to the Wiki site, the info might inspire you. :)

Dottie Dottie
It is very unlikely that you can use the newspaper article photo for a passport, due to the very strict rules you have to follow (No smiling, strict sizes of photos and face, no shadows, and no glasses glare). You also must have 2 copies of the photo, with the date of the day the photo was taken, the studio address, the name of the applicant, the signature of the guarantor and the guarantor's declaration on the back of the photo.
👍 120 | 👎 6

Catrina Catrina
I don't thing they'll accept a newspaper article. The ID requirements are pretty specific and no where does it say a newspaper article. It will likely be turned down. Send for his birth certificate. Everyone has one or can get one.
👍 112 | 👎 3

Anne Anne
He must have had some recognition for his schooling - a completion certificate or something of that sort. You didn't mention his birth certificate - did you send that in with his original application? Did your husband go to church? Belong to any clubs? Did he ever see a doctor or was he ever in hospital? A physician's affidavit used to be acceptable, so was a minister's.
👍 104 | 👎 0

Anne Originally Answered: Professional sigantories for British Passport Application?
The person who signs it must be someone who has known you for at least two years. They must: -be over 18 -hold a current British or Irish passport -be willing to write their passport number on the form live in the UK but not -be related to or be in a personal relationship with you -live at the same address as you The counter-signatory should be someone who is unlikely to jeopardise his professional career or reputation by irresponsibly sponsoring a passport application. The following are acceptable, although it is not exclusive: accountant airline pilot articled clerk of a limited company assurance agent of recognised company bank/building society official barrister chairman/director of limited company chiropodist commissioner of oaths councillor (local or county) civil servant (permanent), but not someone who works for IPS dentist director/manager of a VAT-registered charity director/manager/personnel officer of a VAT-registered company engineer (with professional qualifications) financial services intermediary (eg a stockbroker or insurance broker) fire service official funeral director insurance agent (full time) of a recognised company journalist Justice of the Peace legal secretary (fellow or associate member of the Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs) licensee of public house local government officer manager/personnel officer (of a limited company) member, associate or fellow of a professional body Member of Parliament Merchant Navy officer minister of a recognised religion (including Christian Science) nurse (RGN and RMN) officer of the armed services (active or retired) optician paralegal (certified paralegal, qualified paralegal or associate member of the Institute of Paralegals) person with honours (an OBE or MBE, for example) pharmacist photographer (professional) police officer Post Office official president/secretary of a recognised organisation Salvation Army officer social worker solicitor surveyor teacher, lecturer trade union officer travel agent (qualified) valuer or auctioneer (fellows and associate members of the incorporated society) Warrant Officers and Chief Petty Officers Surely you can find someone on this list?

If you have your own answer to the question make a letter of application, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.