Who wants to play a baby name game?
Topic: How to write a letter to your boy crush
June 20, 2019 / By Britannia Question:
1. You're in high school and the boy you've been crushing on asks you out! What's his name? What does he look like? What's your name? What do you look like?
2. Where do you and your new boyfriend go on your first date?
3. At graduation, your boyfriend is valedictorian, he suddenly proposes to you in front of everyone! How does he do it? Does he get the teachers and students to help him out?
4. You and your fiance go to the same college together and live in a small apartment. While a sophomore, you find out your pregnant, only weeks before the wedding! How do you tell you fiance?
5. What is your wedding like? Where do you go on your honeymoon?
6. When your eight months pregnant you give birth to a little boy, what do you name him? What does he look like when he gets older?
7. When your son is five, you get pregnant again, this time with twin girls! You name them after flowers. What do they look like when they get older?
8. When your son is eight and your twins are three, you get pregnant again, with triplet boys! All of their names start with the same letter. What do they look like when they get older.
9. When your son is ten, your twins are five, and your triplets are two, you're pregnant once again! A little girl comes two months early and is blind. What do you name your little miracle?
10. Now, name your family and show what they look like at these ages.
And a pic of you and your high school sweetheart if you will!
Pics are optional, but to make it better, add them!
1. His name is Nick and he has blond hair that turns brown in the winter. He's taller than me and wears glasses when he reads. I'm Maryssa and I have long red hair (dyed red, naturally brown) and wear glasses all the time.
2. We go to dinner and he surprises me with a kiss when he drops me off.
3. At the end of his speech, Nick asks me to come up on stage. The kids beside me are encouraging me to get up there. I do and Nick gets down on one knee and proposes in front of everyone. Of course I say yes!
4. I bake a cake while he's in class and write in icing on it, "I'm pregnant!" We have it for desert and Nick is extremely decided.
5. We get married on the beach like my parents did.
6. I name him Alan Kenneth. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
7. Lilly Victoria and Rose Olivia. They have blond hair and blue eyes.
8. Nicholas Richard, Nathanial Robert, and Ned Rod. They all have blonde hair and brown eyes.
9. Mary-Kate (Short for Mary Kathleen) After my grandmother, who fought and
Best Answers: Who wants to play a baby name game?
Alice | 9 days ago
1. Liam- http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-1081443-casual-young-man-in-a-high-school.php?st=f6a4f44
Brynnly (Me)- http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13597221-pure-girl.php?st=e8d3399
2. The beach! http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10738610-sunset-romance.php?st=dff4301
3. He puts the ring in my cap as I present my speech. The teachers said i should throw my cap on stage so when i take it off i see and it and put it on! he runs to me and i throw the cap in joy! the teachers helped us out! :)
4. Hes out of town for his football game, so after he comes back from a big win i tell him! he turns out to be excited and promises everything will be fine!
5. We have a beach wedding in honor of our first date. After we say i do, we jump off the dock holding hands! For our honeymoon we go to Switzerland Alps and ski! http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7629094-bernese-oberland.php?st=2e05271
6. Lance Colten
7. Clover (Clo) Anne & Dahlia Selene
8. Trevor Lane, Travis Elijah- identical & Ty Orlando
9. Everly Hope
10. Now, name your family and show what they look like at these ages.
Clover and Dahlia
Trevor, Travis and Ty
FUN! thanks :)
👍 226 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? Who wants to play a baby name game?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: How to write a letter to your boy crush
Originally Answered: My computer restarts each time i play a game?
Could be a number of things. Is the computer crashing then restarting? To check this go to your control panel, click the system icon, go to the advanced tab and then down to start up and recovery. In that option uncheck the box that says Automatic restart under the system failure section.
If it is crashing they I'd say go around and reinstall graphics and sound drivers while updating your direct x from the internet.
Another fun thing could be your computer is over heating, and to solve that just buy a better heat sink for your CPU and maybe buy a case fan or two. Maybe get some canned air to blow out the dust in your computer already?
Maybe one of your hardware components is faulty? My friend messed up his computer by putting to much thermal paste on his CPU and it leaked into his CPU socket and caused problems. It only takes a drop that is the size of a half grain of uncooked rice you know.
1. Tall, short brown hair, blue eyes; Maggie; Vincent James
2. Dinner and a movie
3. He gets my favorite teachers and best friends around and pops the question
4. I wrap the test for him to open
5. Small, outdoors, Hawaii
6. Mason Robert
7. Amelia Lily and Olivia Rose
8. Cameron Luke, Carter Liam, and Caleb Lee
9. Eliana Grace
Mason, Amelia, Olivia, Cameron, Carter, Caleb, and Ella
👍 90 | 👎 4
1. His name is Connor he has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. My name is Lauren and I have brown hair and blue eyes.
2. Miniature golf
3. When his speech is over he says "Oh and one more thing, Lauren will you marry me?"
4. I write him a note and leave it for him when I leave for class.
5. The Bahamas
6. Chase Alexander . He has brown hair and brown eyes.
7. Violet Shea and Lily Evangeline. Violet has brown hair and brown eyes. Lily has blonde hair and blue eyes.
8. Matthew Wayne, Mason Nicholas, Michael David. Mason and Mike have brown hair. Mason has blue eyes and Mike has green. Matt has blonde hair and blue eyes.
9. Jocelyn Noelle
👍 82 | 👎 -1
1. Nathaniel Joshua Turner. He has brown hair with hazel eyes. He's very tall; about 6'6. My name is Jada, I have brown hair with dark brown eyes. I'm medium height.
2. He takes me to a movie then dinner.
3. Yes the teachers let him have some extra time for his speech also, the students play me and his favorite song after he asks. At the end of his speech, of thanking everyone my name is last and he says "Jada you're the one who made me happy and get through hard times I'll always love you, will you do me the honor and marry me?".
4. I tell him while we are on spring break and we are walking around campus.
5. We get married on a beach, in Florida. We honeymoon in Paris for two weeks!
6. Cain Joseph Reid Turner. He's like his fathers twin! He has hair to his shoulders with big hazel eyes, he has to wear contacts, so he always gets the colored ones. But his natural eye color is hazel!
7. Daisy Reese Turner and Lily Taylor Turner. They have light brown hair. Daisy has green eyes and Lily has blue-ish gray-ish eyes.
8. Joshua Nathaniel Turner, Jay Nathaniel Turner, and Jaden Nathaniel Turner. Josh has sandy brown hair with green eyes. Jay and Jaden have black hair with really dark brown eyes like mine.
9. Kris Erin Leigh. She has dirty blonde hair with dark brown eyes.
10. Sorry, I don't like to add pictures...
👍 74 | 👎 -6
I'll just answer the name bits :)
-- Dean William
-- Rosalie Beth and Liliana Claire
-- Morgan Lucas, Matthew Samuel and Micah Felix.
-- Cassia Ivy Lark.
Dean, Rose, Lia, Morgan, Matthew, Micah and Cassie ♥.
👍 66 | 👎 -11
one million. Samantha Kate and Sydney Kara. two. Logan James. three. Mackenzie Hope and Noah Michael four. Nathaniel Oliver, Andrew Peter, and Madison Grace "Samantha, Sydney, Logan, Mackenzie, Noah, Nathaniel, Andrew, and Madison."
👍 58 | 👎 -16
1. zacky baker. he's 5'9", has black hair, and green eyes. he's in avenged sevenfold. look him up! my name is alex. i have dirty blond hair and green eyes. 2. we go to an MLB game. 3. after his speech he gets down on one knee and proposes. 4. i just tell him. but i'd probably be super nervous. 5. it's medium sized and not like really formal. it's fun and awesome and stuff. bridemaids dresses are yellow and knee length. we honeymoon in either england or hawaii. 6. zachary matthew. he looks like his dad. 7. daisy marie and violet ella. daisy looks like her dad and violet looks like me. 8. cole benjamin, connor ian, christian james. 9. callie julianne. 10. zachary matthew, daisy marie, violet ella, cole benjamin, connor ian, christian james, and callie julianne.
👍 50 | 👎 -21
Originally Answered: I was wondering if anyone knows any good and fun baby shower games to play?
TRIVIA GAMES! Make up, in advance, trivia game-rounds of 5-10 questions, with a couple of secret extras in case you need tie-breakers. Give each round a theme, such as the new baby's family history, what baby items the parents already have for the new one, the weirdest baby-names you've ever heard of anyone legally naming their baby, what ages babies normally start doing basic development things --- cutting first teeth, smiling, crawling on all fours (not just pulling themselves along with the arms), age of first word, etc.
Trivia games can be played all at once (several rounds), or one round at a time, spaced out through the party -- in teams, or (if the Q rounds are short) individually -- for a prize for the winner of each round, or a cumulative Big Prize at the end of the party, or both.
BABY'S FIRSTS: Another game rewards players for cleverness: read out a list of Baby's Firsts, one item at a time, and get mom and guests giving suggestions of things they'd love to have as this baby's "first:" word, person they smile at, crawl-destination, solid food, joke they tell, etc.
WORST BABY'S FIRSTS: Later on, play a variation: Worst Baby's Firsts --- similar to the above, but this time, add to the list of Baby's Firsts things the guests would NEVER want this kid to do for their first: person they smile at, sneeze, word, swear-word, reaction to grandma and/or grandpa (or doctor, dogs,....), things they see or hear their parents doing, etc.
PRIZE IDEAS: For all the prizes and gag gifts, put them into a *covered* basket, so nobody sees what they are or how many there are. Have the "winners" choose their gift by feel alone.
To add to the "giftiness" of your examples, hand out each one clasped in the paws of cute clip-on animals. The little plushies are very baby-suggestive, and they somewhat disguise the gag part of the gift.
To your list of gag gifts, you could add a couple of tiny newborn disposable diapers, tubes of lube gel, and paper (written) gag-gifts: baby and pregnancy jokes; "how-to" instructions (write them yourself, if need be, which would also mean you can write humorous ones -- how to get a cranky baby to sleep, how to have sex, how to seduce a man, how babies are made, how to introduce the baby to the family dog, etc); and "recipes" such as the Banana Cake recipe (below).
Have fun! ....... :-D