House renting sites for Amsterdam?

House renting sites for Amsterdam? Topic: Cheap term papers
July 18, 2019 / By Asceline
Question: What are the most used web sites to rent a place for long term in Amsterdam and surroundings? Which news papers are the most common one to find apartments to rent, and on which days can I get this news paper?
Best Answer

Best Answers: House renting sites for Amsterdam?

Zeke Zeke | 7 days ago
http://www.funda.nl is the most extensive database of all houses offered for rent or sale in the Netherlands. If you don't read Dutch, the page of their renting section is: http://www.funda.nl/WoningAanbod/Huur/Default.aspx Just fill in 'Amsterdam' for 'locatie' and put in the budget you have in mind. If you're more into the classified ad kind of sites, with (possibly) no realtor fee, http://www.elynx.nl has a list of free classified ads for houses for rent. It might be cheaper to rent directly from the original owner, but be careful with dodgy characters trying to rent out their government subsidised social housing for ridiculous 'expat' prices.
👍 282 | 👎 7
Did you like the answer? House renting sites for Amsterdam? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Cheap term papers

Zeke Originally Answered: If your are renting to own a house can the landlord tell you who you can and can not have at your house?
If he is an adult they can't dictate who invites into his rented house. Why would they call the police? Are you a felon? Do they have a protective order on you? Why would the police care? Renting to own doesn't make any difference. Until the title is in his name he is a renter and he's obligated to fulfill the terms of his leasing agreement. The best thing to do is try to keep everything cool with the parents until he owns the property. Once it's his place the parents (outside of normal pressure) can't pull the strings anymore.
Zeke Originally Answered: If your are renting to own a house can the landlord tell you who you can and can not have at your house?
Fig Newton's answer is not correct. The owners of the property don't want you there, so when you go there you're trespassing. The tenant, your bf, has no say. It's not fun to have to sneak around like a teenager, but that's the way it is since he's renting from his parents.

Skidbladnir Skidbladnir
You can find houses in Amsterdam or all over Holland at: http://woonkrant.nl/?command=ObjectSearch&woonkrantServer=0 Select "huren" (rent) and then Amsterdam. Good luck.
👍 120 | 👎 1

Skidbladnir Originally Answered: The house I'm renting is falling apart! Landlord refuses to fix, Help?
Ohio Landlord Tenant Legal Information: http://www.hud.gov/local/oh/renting/tenantrights.cfm http://www.clevelandtenants.org/info.html (this link has Ohio Landlord-Tenant Law) http://www.clevelandtenants.org/info3.html I say take LOTS of pictures (you need evidence when you go to court- if it comes to that. Maybe even a video walking through the damaged home). You could get legal assistance from one of the places on the HUD website (above). Based on what I read from the Landlord tenant act, this is what I think you should do: go to the cities planning department, find the governmental agency that deals with property compliance with building, housing, health, or safety codes and have the place found in violation. You should go down there in person, I can tell you from experience they are VERY helpful if you are there, and it is impossible to get help over the phone. Then ask the city how long you have to legally give the landlord to address the issue, based on the severity of the violation. Then write a letter telling landlord what has to be fixed and how long he has to do it. Send the letter (make a copy and get certified mail) to the place you make rent deposits. After the time has elapsed, move out! Pertinent information from Landlord Tenant Act for Ohio: 5321.04 Obligations of landlord 1) Comply with the requirements of all applicable building, housing, health, and safety codes that materially affect health and safety; (2) Make all repairs and do whatever is reasonably necessary to put and keep the premises in a fit and habitable condition; 5321.07 Notice to remedy conditions (A) If a landlord fails to fulfill any obligation imposed upon him by section 5321.04 of the Revised Code,... if the conditions of the residential premises are such that the tenant reasonably believes that a landlord has failed to fulfill any such obligations, or if a governmental agency has found that the premises are not in compliance with building, housing, health, or safety codes that apply to any condition of the premises that could materially affect the health and safety of an occupant, the tenant may give notice in writing to the landlord, specifying the acts, omissions, or code violations that constitute non-compliance. The notice shall be sent to the person or place where rent is normally paid. (B) If a landlord receives the notice described in division (A) of this section and after receipt of the notice fails to remedy the condition within a reasonable time considering the severity of the condition and the time necessary to remedy it, or within thirty days,... (you have to be current on your rent) ... the tenant may do one of the following: ... (3) Terminate the rental agreement.
Skidbladnir Originally Answered: The house I'm renting is falling apart! Landlord refuses to fix, Help?
Call your local building inspector or board of health. This sounds like more than just the usual landlord/tenant dispute about maintenance. This sounds like your house is actually in danger of collapse and someone needs to check it out IMMEDIATELY.

If you have your own answer to the question cheap term papers, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.