Originally Answered: Is marrying for love foolish & possible dangerous? PPl take advantage of 'love' & 'love' wears off a lot.?
Even if you marry your best friend, or anybody, the key in True Happiness is still only one and universal: your full understanding/ practice of True Love.
That feeling of infatuation/ liking/ lust is fleeting because the media confuses people with the wrong meanings of True Love. ”I think I’ve found my True Love”, or “I fell in love with her at first sight”. Even Jane understands, in the movie ‘Dan in Real Life’:”Dad, love is not a feeling, it’s an ability”. True Love is not a person/ feeling; it’s a divine concept of living. Only from living/ understanding/ practicing the whole concept of True Love, completely (an ability), can we truly enjoy the power of it (a divine feeling). In that situation, you are right, like u wrote, you can be blinded by love and do foolish things.
Only a few, very mature, unselfish, wise people in this world are blessed enough to find their soul mates (the Ones). They are watched by God since birth, selected to carry out God’s mission in this world. Their principles are of God’s. Their understanding about True Love is the highest. Because "soul", from the word "soul mate", is a divine concept, just like True Love. "The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of Him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God"-Johannes Eckhart.
For people like us, we are not that blessed: we never meet our soul mates. Finding "the one" is not about finding a person out there, it's about finding our greatest/ divine capacity to love within ourselves, & practicing it to others.
Most people in the world think they understand the concept of True Love, but in reality, they don't. The proof? The divorce rate in America is 50 %. High divorce rate proves: they practice the other concept more: Self-Love.
2 kinds of love in this world (as abilities, not feelings). TRUE-LOVE is a perfect concept, created by God, as a manual for humans to be live a truly happy/ complete life, for finding/ enjoying their divine capacity (as happy, as complete, as God), where u love others more than u love yourself. SELF-LOVE, or Selfishness, is the concept invented by the Devil (Fallen Angels) to steal people from the very joy of life, where u love yourself more than u love others.
3 stages of being truly in love. The greater u practice True Love, the happier, more complete, more powerful u feel as a human being (that divine feeling/ flame doesn’t die out). U live for the happiness of:
STAGE 1: your boyfriend/ husband
STAGE 2 your future children
STAGE 3: relatives/ friends/ strangers (God): u dedicate your life to help others
God put that role of True Leadership in men, but if he cannot be one, take that role. The signs of knowing how to “Truly Love” (to practice True Love concept fully):
• understand her problems, moods, hang-ups the most
• be a True Leader in loving her (he gives 3 loves to her, even though he gets only 1 love back from her; he works harder to love/ please her; he is more mature/ unselfish/ compassionate/ passionate/ wiser than her; he makes her orgasm first, many times, before he reaches his first)
• never stop impressing/ respecting her, in the way he dresses, looks, smells, acts
• think about how to make his relationship more beautiful every day. More growth: Thinking about his growth, her growth plus the growth of their future children makes him grow & learn more & faster. The passion grows. Her problems are his. His faculties are more used than if he thinks of his own growth only (Self-Love)
• support/ encourage her the most of potentials, goals, aspirations. He is all for her, never fails her, never lets her down, will stand by her always.
• make her strong, stable, committed through hard times, changes, challenges
• inspires her in her work, thoughts, mind, imagination, creativity. Higher productivity for her. Her creative pores the most opened. Her highest senses reached. Her focus like a laser light. Her imagination the greatest.
• share with her, the good & bad, the hopes & dreams, the amusing & serious times, the knowledge & experiences: her greatest friend & lover
• see her the most in terms of your capabilities, talents, energies
• excite her the most: he is the most excited in planning/ doing things together. He has the motivation/ excitement to grow & to learn something new, together.
• completes her the most of needs & desires
• be more compassionate than she is. Her feelings are his. He tries his best to feel problems, troubles, moods, needs, desires, grief from her point of view, understanding them as if his own, while serving her necessities above his own. In time, he can sense something wrong without being told, he can see/ hear/ feel with her eyes/ ears/ heart.
• understand that True Love is a perfect concept, covering all the ultimate concepts of “How to be Romantic, True Happiness, True Purpose of Life, True Marriage, True Parenting, True Leadership, True Relationship, True Faith in God”.