My son has pressed a button on my p.c and the writing has turned realy tiny?

My son has pressed a button on my p.c and the writing has turned realy tiny? Topic: How to write a check with change
June 26, 2019 / By Kristine
Question: How do i change this back to normal?, as im writing this its in really small font. Hope you can help cos im terrible with computers.
Best Answer

Best Answers: My son has pressed a button on my p.c and the writing has turned realy tiny?

Jeanine Jeanine | 1 day ago
Check the bottom right of your internet browser. There should be a magnifying glass with a plus inside, and a percentage next to it. If you click the arrow next to it, a drop down menu will show and you can select which zoom level you'd like. He might've set it to 50%. I don't think it goes any smaller than that. If that doesn't work, minimize everything so you can see your desktop. Right click on the desktop where there are no icons and a small list will pop up. Select "Properties" and another window will pop up. If you go to the "Settings" tab, you can change the Screen resolution. (Its a little arrow you can drag back and forth to make everything larger or smaller on your screen). I'm not sure what type of computer you have, so this answer, might not work for you, or vary slightly. Sorry if I went into toooo much detail. I usually have to explain things to my mom who has absolutely no idea how to use a computer. So I figured it'd be easy to assume you knew just as much as she. If you're still having problems, feel free to IM me!
👍 170 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? My son has pressed a button on my p.c and the writing has turned realy tiny? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: How to write a check with change

Jeanine Originally Answered: Poll: If right now you pressed the right mouse button and hit paste, what would we see?
You scored 60% normal on this quiz Like most people you are normal in some ways... But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too! Why You Are Normal: You prefer the sun to the moon You prefer your friends to your family You think fishnet stockings are trashy If you had to, you rather live without music and still have laughter You prefer fiction to non fiction Why You Aren't Normal: You would not eat meat from a cloned animal You find the Chicken Dance to be the more embarrassing dance If given the choice, you would choose to have more time over more money You would rather be a movie star than an astronaut You would rather be tan than pale

Farrah Farrah
He ether changed the font size, in which case you need to highlight all your work and change the number by the font type. Be default this is around 11. Or it changed the zoom, which as the zoom bar on the bottom right corner or on the view section. This was made on office 2007, if you are using a different word processor the exact instructions may be different, but should be similar.
👍 70 | 👎 -7

Cordelia Cordelia
Open internet explorer (double click on the icon which you use to check and write mails or surf internet) ,now you will see a menu bar which has options like file, edit, view, favorites, tools and help. Click on the option View and under that click on Text size. In text size select medium. (View -> Text Size -> Medium). Hope this will solve your problem. If even the icons are tiny then, once you switch on your computer right click in the middle of the screen and select properties. Now in the window that has opened select the Tab 'settings', in settings change the screen resolution to the desired level and click apply and then ok.
👍 70 | 👎 -15

Bessie Bessie
Try system restore ! Go to start >> all programs >> accessories >> system tools >> system restore then pick a point when you computer is in normal state, the click " restore "
👍 70 | 👎 -23

Afrikah Afrikah
**** bricks why dontcha. btw ur son is a ****** loser u should of falcon punched
👍 70 | 👎 -31

Afrikah Originally Answered: Can I get charges pressed on me?
Well there's two parts here: If you are under 18: His mother can get into trouble if she is harassing you and you should tell your parents about the situation. His mother should not be messaging you on Facebook. There really is nothing his mother can do, since you are making payments. If you stopped making payments it would be a different story. If you and Eric are 18 years old or over, read on: Technically you both would have a contract. Something is being exchanged for consideration. The consideration is $50.00. Some contracts have to be in writing and the laws that govern which types vary by State. Typically an oral contract such as yours would stand in court in any State. If there is no defined date when the money should be paid, there probably is nothing the mother can do. The effect is that you will eventually pay the money. However, the contract can work both ways meaning Eric could sue for performance on the contract and you would have to pay the money anyway.

If you have your own answer to the question how to write a check with change, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.